FAKTA KONYOL

Mengungkap Fakta "Konyol" Menjadi Sebuah Kebenaran

125 x 125 Ad Section

$6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!

Header Ad Banner

$6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!

Nov 6, 2011


That day, Friday I was when I will be deceived by online sellers, 


because I am very interested in the product samsung galaxy tab 7 inch, the version offered by the salesman I've forgotten if not mistaken the model 7 inc. 


beginning of this story ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 


before the incident I was browsing on the internet to see stores that sell goods online because my place of such goods, including luxury so rarely buy unless he is rich ,,,,, 


so i browse on the internet and I found there is the dicantung and email address of the seller. I kept trying to contact the seller with Chines accent he answered my phone calls ,,,,,, 


his story chronologically gini ,,,,,,, its really does his embarrassment ceritain,,, but just remember it does not matter what others do,,,, its a matter hehehhee me ridiculous,,,, 


I: hello good evening ,,,,, 
sipenjual: Good evening, too. 
I: Do you sell the samsung 7 inch tab and how much its price? 
sipenjual: yes,,, please email or sms mas alone model and its type will let me check if it still exists. 
I: What was the price? 
seller: for its price of Rp. 1.500.000, - for smuggled goods from singapore (sipenjual info from the islands of Batam) 
I: (I think it fits really yes it is natural that contraband reasonable price if its skew) so I said ok soon his model and type stuff email me at my address. 
Seller: ok me wait,,,, 
I: ok 


after completion telponan sipenipu the same e-mail me directly in accordance with his request,,,, 
and he replied my email ok goods will be sent if the money was already transferred its account bank


I reply to email him "ok tomorrow afternoon I'll send some to the agreed price" 


Its fitting tomorrow he sms me asking my order certainty. I said ok I will soon tell. But before I sent her money orders please send samples of goods kept him tell me,,, I said ok please tell me the money had been checked. 


He sms me the goods have been shipped in 2 days just waiting for will arrive. I said Ok I awaited his reply ... 


after 2 days of my stuff is not until I sms him again but not in the back trying to keep my phone number off her new I realized that I was deceived and surprised I've noticed but still obey as he said,,, 
so I think if I hypnotized him so,,,, 


Then I sms him with oaths and curses junk, but he was not replying my sms,,,, 


Hmmmmm good silly ass I cheated,,, so make friends all "BEWARE"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Populer

Followers

Live Traffic Feed

Feed Section